奥门威斯人娱乐场_奥门威尼撕人官方直营_澳门威斯人5003com
History of SYUCT

HISTORY of  SYUCT

In 1952, carrying the glorious mission of revitalizing the new Chinese chemical industry, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology (SYUCT) came into being.

In 1960, In order to comply with national industrial prosperity and development and conform to the needs of the rise of emerging disciplines, it changed its name to Liaoning University of Science and Technology which is attached to the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

In 1962, in order to adapt to the great development of national chemical industry, the affiliation of SYUCT changed to the Ministry of Chemical Industry.

In 1998, owing to the adjustment of management system of national universities, university was co-constructed by both central and local governments and primarily administrated by Liaoning provincial government.



|